The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday everyone loves Fridays

I say everyone likes Friday and I know there is people that their week begins on Friday but I also know that your Friday can be any Day of the Week it is still one of your Best days.....

I Also Know that Life is To Short and that is something I have lived by my whole life living the Best I Can ... I believe that is all I can do and when my time comes for me to go home I will not have any regrets...

Ok that is enough of that for now.. I am choosing to make this Friday counts because I am Thankful for having woke up next to my husband the one I love
I am Thankful for being able to get up out of Bed and start my day
I am Thankful for all my aches and pains I had first thing because that made me know I could still have pain....then I know I didn 't wake up dead..
I am Thankful for my Lemon Cheesecake shake I had this morning
I am Thankful that I can work from home
I am thankful that I will be able to go to the Hotel and work tonight
Thankful for the beautiful day
More later

1 comment:

  1. cleaned tub walls don't like to do that job so don't do it enough If I did it more it wouldn't be so bad so does any one have any ideas how to make this something I do alot?

    ReplyDelete