The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Open House

Today was the open house and it was so good.... didn't have any one come by except Gena and Hunter but I went out and sit on the porch with Marvin at the table every time he came up to rest from working in the yard.. It was nice to sit with him and watch the birds, squirrals and we even saw a deer.  Most the time on saturday Marvin works outside and I sit in here on the computer watching tv but I made sure I went out and sit with him all day....  I was hopeing that more would come but I guess they all had something to do..... Well I had a gift bag and I guess Hunter won it.... which is good since he was wanting it so bad.... well I am going to end this for now more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment