The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Sunday, October 17, 2010

stress

Why do some of us have Stress.... everyone has stress there is times people tell me not to be so stressed and I don't even feel stress but with myTN I now know when I'm stressed... It seems to hurt more but there is times it hurts and I don't feel like I am stressed.... so I breath and focus and everything is all right.....

How do you handle your stress?  I don't think I am as stressed as some may think I am I don't like to be late to anything and I get excieted if it looks like I am going to be late.... some think that is stressed and it probalby is but I don't feel like it is...
Ok now I'm stessing myself out because I'm repeating myself.... lol I couldn't help that ok I warned you about my thoughts that I put on this....

Talk more later
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment