The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday

Ok another day of wasting time reading this.... I love talking on this it helps my mind..... I had 2 scabble eggs with 1 piece of cheese today. It was good but I have missed my shake this morning. that is so funny I weighed this morning and I am to 175 which is great  I still have love handles so advise for you people that don't have those....DO NOT LET ANY ONE start those love handles...what the heck why are they called that I am NOT in Love with these and never have been I am happy with my hips and thighs now my arms are getting less flabby (well as long as I don't look at them in the mirror's on motorcycle) but these so called love handles I am tired of back wrinkles!!!!!  And I DO NOT THAT!!!! (hope that postive thinking works)

I am ready for these 4 days but I don't feel that I am over excieted well maybe since I am already packed but I think you all know why I do that I added 2 more shirts today well probably don't need them but might... I am taking relaxing clothes since we sit most of the time I bought new show which I need to put on hold on....

No comments:

Post a Comment