The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday

I only did 822 steps as I made my Lemon Cheesecake shake that is my new favorite flavor... so that was only 22..3 calories but that isn't bad since I just got up and got my heart pumping after my shower and now I get to drink my shake.... what at start of a great day.

But looking at this 822 steps and you are suppose to walk 10,000 a day I bet walk while I drink my shake
Ok after my shakes I burned another 53.1 calories and did another 1887 steps not bad but better then yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment