The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dec. 15th

Wow Christmas is almost here and then I am going to go visiting in Jan.  I am so excieted.  But I am going to put an ad in the paper so I can start helping everyone out there that wants to do what Daniel has done lose 80 lbs and 32 1/4 inches in 9 months that is so good.... nice thing about doing Herbalife I can do this business anywhere.  I will be looking for people to help while I am out and about going to Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas. 
I hope everyone has a great Christmas and enjoys the family and friends that are around you in during this time.  For those that won't be with their loved ones keep them close to your heart and they willl be with you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment