The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feb 3rd I think

Well the snow is still here but I don't mind since I don't have to go but I wish Marvin didn't have to go.  He hates the cold... snow is the worse I know all he has to do is choose not to go but won't... so I Love Him and I just keep the home Happy some times I get pissing is the best way I think to say it... but I try my best to make him not remember it is winter out when he comes home..
Enough of that I would like to get some people over to the house for a Health meeting.... we would have aloe-tea-breakfast-tea-lunch-tea  then we could exercise with Dr. Luigi, netflix, wii.  we could give ourselves facial's, we could just sit and talk about what to make for dinner.... so now I need to come up with a place to advertise so I will get people that want to do the same thing..... Tuesday's would be good after 10 am and before 5 pm and daytime is all good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment