The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Thursday, March 31, 2011

3-31-11

Listened to Dani Johnson this morning before my 1 appointment and after my appointment... After Dani was asking me How many people I had taked to yesterday and I hate to say that I didn't talk to any a big  ZERO and I have more days of zero then I have even 1 which is why I am having to get a part time job to reach on of my goals of a vacation... then I thought well I talked to Nick today and so I was so proud of my self and then Dani said "are you one of those people that say wow I talked to one person today... my day is over..." wow that hit home.  So my Goal for tomorrow is talk to 10 people and get to know the people I am going to olde english inn my job to the ribbon cutting.  I need to master the skill of FORM like Dani says.....I will get to know everyone on Downing street since I want to reach my goals in 2011 I need to get out of my comfort zone and get into action.  I think for Linda to get me listening to Dani again I am going to go to another live meeting but until I can get there I will be listening to Dani all that I can.   I am tried of being in the same place. If I don't change I will be in the same place that I am now so I need to change... I need to live by design.... I believe I can reach my goals of vacation- garage-room for shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment