The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Tuesday

This is my pre-friday and I am so happy this will be the 1st full day off I have gotten since the 7th and I am so ready....

Slept good last night starting waking up at 7:30 with my TN pain so I got up at 8 since the alarm was going to go off in 30 minutes I sat for an hour hoping the pain would get farther apart so I would be able to drink my Herbalife Mint Chocolate shake, finally was able to drink it and then I got into the shower the pain is coming a little farther apart.  I am going to have to print out information on trigeminal neuralgia since he doesn't have a smart phone and does not do internet.  He keeps saying I need to go to the doctor I keep telling him there is no since spending money I don't have since there is no permint fix at this time.  As long as I can keep getting a few hours of relief now sometimes it isn't a few hours but the last 5 minutes before it started again for just 2 minutes I can work though it..

I hope everyone has a blessed day I am going to have the best day ever rain I think will be todays weather but I will be working in doors so that is all good...


No comments:

Post a Comment