The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Monday, July 20, 2015

Trigeminal Neuralgia

Living TN for short if you are not sure what that it is Google it not nice and I am so Lucky ( should win the Lottery) I'm one of the 20,000 our of 200,000 that lives with this pain daily... I can come and go or it could stay with you for a very long time and that is what this round has done.  I found out that it had started again when I thought I was having tooth ache... wrong.... after I was proven that it was not my teeth I came home and did some reading of Trigeminal Neuralgia I realized I was moved on to Stage 2 and this time it would hurt more often but less pain, down fall is it keeps me up at night.  But being the Lucky person I am... I also get the same pain that Stage 1 gets.(there is a few that do this)  along with the lighter pain more often I Still get the Sharp Pain that usually does not last long.. thank God.. and for you those of you that are as lucky as I am I do feel your pain and my heart goes out to you.

Now I know that people have been putting up with different kinds of pain for ever and I do feel for you I can only imagine what you are going though...

Now Herbalife has been in my Life since 1999 and I can't imagine my life with out it.  I have talked to my Dr. Luigi and I started take 2 times a day what helps me so much and will keep doing it.  " I AM HERBALIFE"

the whole point of starting this is to vent about my day yesterday... I started off the morning hurting as soon as I wake up (was able to sleep though the night no pain) took longer then day before to stop hurting was easy to get the small pain but did my best to keep it to bad, got home from work had the pain seems to come more often... shorten time of NO pain.... but Last night I went to sleep right away and then at 2:30am I don't know if I had to go to bathroom or the Pain woke me up... I tried to lie real still hoping it would stop.....(here's my luck again) Stage 1 PAIN came had to get up and I want to tell you it was hurting bad. (luck again) that sharp pain lasted for 1 hour non stop that is the longest this has happened and I pray it is a One time deal....the good news is after an hour I was able to get to sleep painless until alarm went off at 6:30 to get Marvin up for work but that pain was short and I got to go back to bed until 7:15 and then I have decided I am Blessed I Got to wake up not dead and have a wonderful Husband that is so good to me and start my day with my shake sharing it with the ferret and drinking my aloe and starting my day......and yes I have started out the day in pain but this is a way of life and everyone has their problems and we don't know what they are but Please try not to be unhappy and if someone you meet is having a bad day and is taking it out on you try to remember you don't know what that person is going though... I try not to let the pain I have gets taken out of anyone else it is not their fault....

Have a blessed day everyone and please take your Herbalife to stay healthy
Melinda


No comments:

Post a Comment