The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday---What did you have for Breakfast

I Hope everyone is choosing to have a Great Day... Choose to have the best day that you want to have. 
What I have done so far today is to have my Rice Krispey Treat Shake ....what flavor did you have this morning?
After my breakfast I did my paperwork and then was some time for ME 
I exercised with Dr. Luigig...... I feel better for now when my legs and arms start hurting...
I have been reading on Face Book about all of you that are starting to exercise so that made me get busy.....

Ok don't forget about the Grand Opening of New Location on Saturday the 18th....

Have a Wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment