The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday

well I have printed some cards to pass out when I meet people I can pass them out for Halloween. I was going to email a copy to people so they can print it but it is on my pc and the pc will not get online anymore so I can't email... I know I could put it on a zip but I don't want to do that right now.... it is noon and I will have to go to work tonight so the afternoon will go real fast because it always does.  But that is ok because I do enjoy my job I have I love being able to live my dream full time and work part time...

No comments:

Post a Comment