The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Friday, January 28, 2011

FREE

I am starting a FREE exercise program... Are you the shape you want...NO...are you Ready to do something about it.

I know how you might feel I am on the Go all the time and I watch what I eat but I am still not in the Body that GOD gave me...but I don't want to spend hours in the Gym even if I had the time.... when ever you do get to the gym you ask yourself why not every day but then Life Happens...

well I want to have a FREE to any one programs that I can exercise but not have to kill myself... lets meet 1 time a week and I can be flexable with the times lets talk....

Ok I work on my Health everyday... for 11 years I have been doing this... now before that I DID NOT do anything healthy and enjoyed the whole 42 years... but I enjoy drinking my 2 shakes a day when I don't have them I miss them very much so I never go a day with out my Breakfast shake.... my glass of tea refreshes me but lately I have switched to NRG tea I need that mental alertness,.... do you know what I mean....

I have enjoyed my move to the house...and I know Marvin has. 

I can do so much here I can travel, I can do Scan's, wellness evaluation's, facials, Talk's we can just sit and talk about anything......and more and it is all FREE what do you have to lose????? 
I hope that people read this and pass it to others you know I have Help and I Need Help....so if this isn't for you pass it on if you want to talk let me know

That's all for now have to get back to the excerise

No comments:

Post a Comment