The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday 2-4-11

Well another wonderful day.... some might not think so with the snow still on the ground but it isn't as cold today.  Looking for more snow showers today.  I'm not wanting them but the weather men say it is coming.  I still have not left the house but I really don't care I enjoy staying home and looking out at the cold... I wish my hubby could do that but we are not able for him to do that I have a wonderful hubby that wants me to work part time so I can spend full time on my business which is great and it does help pay the bills... The nice thing is that I have been able to stay at home and out of the cold and I have been making money....

Well didn't have much to say just wanted to write a few words since I was sitting here looking out at of my office window at the red birds out side... my husband said on his way home yesterday he saw a bunch of Crazy Birds.... there was a bunch on Robins.... wow they was lost.....

Have a Happy and Healthy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment