The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Monday, November 1, 2010

New Day

Isn't it great how we always have a new day to do our best again.  It is the First day of the week First day of a New Month and the First day of the rest of my life. 
I am thankful that I am getting the chance to live my dream again today.  I love my life I have a wonderful husband that is sharing my life with me, I couldn't ask for a better man to share my life with.  He supports me in everything I do... as you know Herbalife is my Life I started in 1999 and I will be on Herbalife until I am no longer able to... So I need to go to the casket shop in Wichita and order my urn....
Marvin works hard and I am going to love the time when I can get him to be able to wake up when he is done sleeping all the time.  This is the nicest thing to do and I wish this for everyone.....
November I love this month since this is the month of my hubby's bithday, but this is also the month it starts getting colder.  But maybe it will help since I will be home to keep the house warm for us.  This is the time of Year I have to work twice as hard to make life good since it is cold out Marvin has trouble with enjoying life..he just doesn't like to be cold... well I need to take down my Halloween decrotion out side since neighbor is shooting a gun the little spook I have is non stop talking......
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment