The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Sunday, October 31, 2010

today

well I have done my strecthes and have my halloween costume on, this morning when I got out of the shower Marvin was standing up watching tv he turned around and I sreamed he looked at me I said wow your masked scared me.... we just laughed it is so good to laugh in the morning.  Well Nov 6 is coming up and that is the get together in KC so if any one is up to it let me know.  We can carpool down...well if you are coming from my way...
Watching a movie LockUp and relaxing until time to go to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment