The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Friday, October 15, 2010

today 10-15

well exercise today was leg and arms while washing the tub, lunge as the sink was cleaned, legs and arms again with the toilet, then bending and total body while sweeping the floor....

Took an order to be deliever Monday and went to the bank and now relaxing until lunch...

When I went to the bank I figured and I know have the money for my trip... this is Next Week....so then I started look in my closet and it looks like in the next few days I will be packing......

No comments:

Post a Comment