The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful

I am Thankful that I woke up after I was done sleeping... have you ever got to do that? maybe like a day off that you have nothing to do well I know that you will choose to do this soon.  It is a wonderful feeling to be working from Home... I woke up at 7:30 and the laundry is almost done the carpet is swept.  Now I am listen to Micheal Katz Pres Team and he is telling me all I have to do is listen to people, if someone is talking about being upset about their JOB ask them if they own the business and when they say NO say Bummer!!!! give them the card and then teach them....how simple is this just talk to people now I am so good at talking look at my blogs I can ramble about anything.... but I am still working on LISTENING....
Then invite them to the next event
Wow this blog is great I just write what I am thinking..... But I have so much stuff that I am going to do today so I must get off this and doing buisness.....
I'm Having a Great Day today how about you......

No comments:

Post a Comment