The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept 13th

Monday morning and a cool one at that.  When I woke up this morning and saw that it was 7:30 I thought what am I waking up so early for, then I remembered today was Monday and it was a work day.  I have to start cleaning for the Open House I am going to do some cleaning today and then tomorrow & this afternoon I am going to start calling people and see if they are coming to the Open House.  I am going to clean my laundry room while I am doing the laundry so that will be my exercise today cleaning.  I exercised with Dr. Luigig again yesterday and it was a good work out it is moving my shoulder so it will losen up. 
Well need to get started Talk more later

No comments:

Post a Comment