The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday

Well it is Hump day and it looks like rain again.  I am going to buy my Ticket for the 2010 Herbalife Extravaganza today it is in LA this year in Oct and I can't wait to go.  My son Robert is going to go with me we are hoping for more people to go but right now it is just the two of us.  So if any of you want to go let me know and we will get you set up to go...
I am still getting ready for the Open House on the 18th I am trying to hold off doing to much until next week because I don't want to walk around everything all week.  I hope I have several people over that Saturday to find out what I have and sign up for some classes or parties....
Don't have much to say right now so I will close this for now
Have a Great Day

No comments:

Post a Comment