The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday thought and To Do List

Flyers - Nutrition-  Health -
email- facebook

Lets talk are you always running- do you drive a long way?  Are you Ready to do something about it?  Call me today space is limited....
The Shake Shop
working from home
Melinda/YOUR NAME
417-272-6348

This is what I am going to be doing I will email/facebook/give out fliers /talk to everyone

Anyone is welcome to do this also just be sure to just put your name or if you want me to help you keep your customers then put my name and your name also so I will know who to call...you can use the shop number if you want I will give you a call and set a time

Get your Products paid for or work from home it is great

No comments:

Post a Comment