The Shake Shop

Welcome to The Shake Shop blog page. Nutrition is our business and we are here to help. If there is something you are searching for to help you lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health please contact us we would love to help!

http://theshakeshop.net

Friday, June 17, 2011

day

washed my car listening to Meow Mix by the Cat's Pajamas come in to relax out of the sun...
wow I don't have very much time before the vacation and I am so happy Marvin and I have been together since 2003 and we have never had a vacation together... we have gone for the weekend to Herbalife extrvangza but we have meetings all the time.... this time we will be able to relax and have fun......I have all the money we need and we will have lots of extra.... so I hope we will be able to relax and enjoy each other and YellowStone, Mt Rushmore, and everything else we get to do....

I will try to remember to write on this when I can... but I won't be worried about it.....well going to stay inside until 3 after General Hospital and then go out and see if my car needs washed again.. not sure what time Devlin is coming home so I will probably have dinner later so it will hot or at least warm.. I might call later and see what time...

No comments:

Post a Comment